I was reading this article about certain colors can define your personality. I began to read another article below on more colors and the connection to celebrities’ personalities. It’s very interesting to know that many people use colors to identify a person’s personality trait. The personality color determines the unique way a person’s view problem solving, people interactions, relationships and career path choices. I notice in the articles listed below the author has different meanings to different colors. Think of your favorite color and read the results. Determine your personality color.
• RED – These are the Just Get it Done people. What you see is what you get. Reds don’t leave you wondering what’s on their mind or what they expect of you. Black and white is the only way they see the world. They measure on the bottom line and are point A to point B people. They’re hard workers, dependable, decisive, assertive, and display strong leadership abilities. They need to be in the driver’s seat and in control.
• ORANGE – These are the Let’s All Get Along people. Oranges are the caregivers and peacemakers. Caring for and about people is what gives meaning to their lives. They have a strong sense of community and need to be involved in activities that will enrich the lives of others. Oranges are devoted, kind, loyal, good listeners and socially responsible. They strive to create an atmosphere of harmony and cooperation.
• YELLOW – These are the Let’s Do It Better people. They’re visionaries who display strong leadership qualities. They’re deep thinkers whose primary purpose in life is to make a difference. Doing things the way they have always been done is not what drives the Yellow. They pride themselves on their problem solving skills and their hallmark is their competency and expertise. When others shy away from a challenge, the Yellow will take it on and find great pleasure in accomplishing what others cannot.
• GREEN – These are the Let’s Experience It All people. They have rich vivid imaginations and thrive, flourish, and grow when using their creative abilities. They’re known for creating innovative ideas and novel applications for existing products and services. They’re highly developed in their intuitive skills and would rather trust their hunches than follow their logic. They’re emotional, enthusiastic, passionate, fun loving and definitely march to their own drummer. Their primary purpose in life is to be a catalyst for change.
WHY IS UNDERSTANDING PERSONALITY SO IMPORTANT?
- It’s what drives how you think and how you make decisions.
- It’s what influences who you want to be with and who you choose to avoid.
- It’s what determines the words you use to communicate.
- It’s what drives why you jump at some things and procrastinate at other things.
- It’s what motivates you and forms your value systems.
- It’s what makes you – you.
There are many paths we can take to find out who we really are. The most direct route comes from harnessing the strengths of personality color. The least direct route comes from other people telling us who we are and what we are capable of achieving. Life continually offers us choices. Understanding personality is one of them.
– Carol Ritberger
Personality: A preference for green shows that a person is a terrific listener who’s never too busy to help a friend in need.
But your ability to put yourself in other people’s shoes is your true gift.
And although you appear innocent at times, your natural curiosity and your understanding of what makes people tick makes you more streetwise than you seem.
Celebs who love the color: Julia Roberts, Courteney Cox Arquette
Personality: A passion for red announces loud and clear that a woman is a mover and shaker who does nothing halfway.
Direct and practical with a clear idea of what you want, you let others know exactly where they stand and you establish firm boundaries.
Saying “no” is not a problem for you. As a result, people respect you and listen when you talk.
You can, however, become impatient with others’ inefficiencies.
Celebs who love the color: Cindy Crawford, Meg Ryan
Personality: A fondness for yellow suggests you’re an optimist who accepts people for who they are and you like to make everyone feel good.
Like other people who love yellow, you tend to extend yourself without expecting anything in return, but you don’t accept kindness easily so it’s hard for others to do nice things for you.
Celebs who love the color: Tyra Banks, Reese Witherspoon
Personality: A preference for pink comes with a genuine concern for others. It makes you appear angelic – that’s your great strength.
But you need appreciation for your deeds in order to move forward in life.
Celebs who love the color: Nicole Kidman, Jennifer Garner
Gold and Bronze
Personality: Women drawn to gold are not the type to sit back and let the world pass them by.
You have high hopes, dreams and ambitions, and you enjoy life to the fullest.
But your passion can also be your downfall, as it causes you to over-schedule and, as a result, feel stressed and overwhelmed at times.
Celebs who love the color: Fergie, Allison Janney, Kate Walsh
-The Color of Relationships, Dewey Sadka